50st North Highway Signage
Highway 814 - 50th Street North of Beaumont
The Highway Signage Program is spearheaded by the Beaumont Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the City of Beaumont. The Beaumont Chamber of Commerce travels the stretch of highway on highway 814 (50th Street North of Beaumont) regularily to check on the signage for damage and vandalism. The Chamber accepts applications from the Business Community on a first come first serve basis, and makes sure that the proposed signs conform with the policy directives regarding size of sign, lettering and colors.
- The applicant business must have a store front within the Beaumont corporate limits
- The applicant must maintain a valid Town of Beaumont Business license
- All signs will be supplied by Alberta Traffic Supply and installed/removed by the City of Beaumont
- Applications will be processed on a first come basis
The Fee Structure will be set and reviewed annually by the Chamber of Commerce. All fees are non-refundable and covers one year from the date of installation.
- Annual Fee: $650.00
- Full amount due upon approval, prior to the sign being ordered or installed
- Logo Panel: production, shipping & installation
- Member Rate: $220.00
- Non-Member Rate: $280.00
- Full amount due prior to panel being ordered
Co-BIC Connect is Beaumont's First Co-workspace! Come visit the Chamber, get a tour and find out how you can benefit from this space.